php Nusoap web service file transfer-web services using php

web services using php


What is php ?

PHP (recursive acronym for PHPHypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used open sourcegeneral-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.


Instead of lots of commands to output HTML (as seen in C or Perl), PHP pages contain HTML with embedded script that does "something" (in this case, output "Hi, I'm a PHP script!"). The PHP script is enclosed in special start and end processing instructions  and ?> that allow you to jump into and out of "PHP mode."


What is PHP Nusoap Web Service-web services using php?

Nusoap is php classes library that is developed by free php script nusoap .A web services that is created with the help of nusoap php classes is called Nusoap web service.Nusoap lib is Free php-script which you can use for web service.you can learn creating web services using php.

What is PHP Nusoap Web Service file transfer?

In soap xml request you can transfer file from web service client to web service server.This php script is built using nusoap lib.You can download this script.This web services is build using php nusoap.

Buy Me a Beer-If you are like this post

 If you does not have paypal account create free account create account

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a client application (android) which calls the method on the server. I am using nuSoap and PHP. The request from the client holds certain parameters that is needed by the method on the server.

My question is, let's say I am along with my URLare the attributes: ID and Username. How can I get it from my client.php(like the one above)?
I need to get the ID and Username so that I can pass it as a parameter to the server side/library.

Please help,
joemarieamparo@yahoo.com

Lia said...

I am glad that I found this blog. Knowing this info is very helpful on how this web services is very useful for a PHP programmer. Thanks for sharing your blog to us.

Post a Comment